5404 16-May-2017, Tue
Candidates age limit should be not exceeding 30 years (He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987 and not later than 01-08-1999) for Post No. 01, 02, 04, 10, 12, 13, 16, 17 & 20, between 20 – 30 years (He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987 and not later than 01-08-1997) for Post No. 03, 05 to 07, 09 & 18 and 18 – 27 years (He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-1999) for Post No. 08, 11, 14, 15 & 19 as on 01-08-2017. For more age details refer the notification. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PH, 13 years for PH + OBC and 15 years for PH + SC/ ST candidates. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Audit Officer
2. Assistant Accounts Officer
3. Assistant Section Officer
4. Assistant Section Officer
5. Assistant Section Officer
6. Assistant Section Officer
7. Assistant Section Officer
10. Assistant Section Officer
12. Assistant/ Superintendent
13. Inspector of Income Tax
14. Inspector, (Central Excise)
15. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
16. Inspector (Examiner)
17. Assistant Enforcement Officer
18. Sub Inspector
20. Divisional Accountant
22. Sub Inspector
23. Junior Statistical Officer
27. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
28. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
29. Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk
30. Tax Assistant
31. Tax Assistant
32. Sub Inspector
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute for Post No. 01 to 22 & 24 to 32 and Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level for Post No. 23 with relevant experience.
Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Examination, Descriptive Test, Skill Test, Documents Verification & Interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 16-05-2017 to 16-06-2017 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.ssconlie.nic.in
2. Click on Apply & Select the desired post
3. Again Click on Apply Link
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take printout of online application for future use.